When it comes to losing weight, alimentation is on the first place and the daily aliments must be chosen carefully. No need to spend all your time trying various diets, but you can have a balanced diet. Here are the ingredients you need and how you can prepare them in order to create delicious healthy recipes. Try these weight loss recipes considering that vegetables and low-fat meat should be the basic ingredients.
1. Pasta salad with chicken
Pasta salad is a healthy recipe when it contains whole grain pasta and vegetable full of vitamins and nutrients, vegetables like tomatoes or arugula. Search for a salad dressing based on colza oils that can provide omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
Ingredients (for 4 portions): 170 g whole grain pasta, 2 spoons of mayonnaise (salad dressing), 2 spoons of yogurt, vinegar, parmesan, garlic, 500 g boiled chicken meat, 150 g of cherry tomatoes, 90 g of arugula and optionally kalamata olives.
1) Boil the pasta following the instructions on the packaging. Drain them of water and let to cool down for 2-3 minutes.
2) Into a bowl combine the mayonnaise with yogurt, vinegar, parmesan and garlic. Add the chicken, tomatoes, olives and arugula and mix.
3) Add the pasta into the bowl and mix them all together.
2. Lentil salad with lemon
This is a nourishing and healthy salad. Lentil is boiled with lemon and seasoning and the vegetables embrace the design with their multitude of colors. The recipe is completed with cheese, apricots and sunflower seeds.
Ingredients (4 portions): 250 g lentil, garlic, lemon, 1 onion, 85 g dried apricots chopped in small pieces, 3 bell peppers (red, green, yellow), 115 g broccoli, 25 g cheese, 2 spoon of sunflower seeds ; for DRESSING : lemon juice, 3 spoons of olive oil, 2 spoons of coriander, black pepper.
1) Let the lentil boil in a big saucepan. Add the garlic and lemon and leave it to simmer for 30 minutes until the lentil is completely boiled.
2) To prepare the dressing, mix the lemon juice with oil, coriander and black pepper.
3) Drain the lentil of water without adding the boiled lemon and garlic. Mix it with dressing.
4) Chop the onion and add the apricots, peppers and broccoli. Crush the cheese and scatter the sunflower seeds all over the salad. It can be served immediately.
3. Cucumber cream soup
This is a light and tasty soup worth trying, perfect for dinner. Cucumbers, lettuce, broccoli or squash are key ingredients for cream soups.
Ingredients: a spoon of olive oil, two cloves of garlic, a small onion, a spoon of lemon juice, 500 g of cucumbers, salt, freshly ground pepper, avocado, parsley, 60 ml of yogurt with no fat
1) Let the oil heat, add the garlic and onion. After a few minutes put the lemon juice and let one minute to chill.
2) You can add all the cucumbers or keep a quarter of the amount for decoration. Add water, salt and pepper and the composition to simmer until the cucumbers become tender.
3) Turn the heat off and let it cool slightly, then transfer the soup in a blender and add the avocado and parsley. Mix on low speed, until it forms a cream.
4) When serving soup, you can optionally add yogurt and also sprinkle with chopped parsley and cucumbers. The soup can be eaten both cold and warm, depending on preference.
4. Broccoli and garlic soup
This soup is full of vitamins and it is very creamy with smallest amount of fats. Boiled potato and garlic thickens the soup instead of cream and it also offers a sweet taste.
Ingredients: garlic, 240 g broccoli, 2tablespoons of olive oil, 1 big chopped onion, 4 cups of vegetables broth, 1 potato, 125 g of yogurt
1) Hot up the oven to 200 degrees. Cut the garlic and wrap it in tinfoil and let to bake for an hour.
2) Meanwhile, chop the broccoli and the onion into big pieces and chill it until it parches. Add 3 cups of broth, potato and broccoli and let it boil. Simmer everything for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3) Take the garlic out of the crust and mix everything into a blender. Put it back into a saucepan, add the remaining broth and one cup of water and boil for 10 minutes. Serve it with a spoon of yogurt.
5. Raw candies with goji fruit
Candies can be tasty and healthy. Here is the perfect recipe for a sweet treat with no sugar to satisfy any big appetite.
Ingredients: 75g chopped goji, 10 large dates soaked in water, 2 lemons juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 40 g flaked coconut, 340g raw almonds
1) Grind the almonds in a kitchen robot together with the salt.
2) Add dates, lemon juice and continue to mix in a few seconds.
3) Mix everything with chopped goji berries and coconut flakes.
4) Form the candies into a teaspoon adding this mixture and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes, then keep them in a container with a lid.
6. Brownie with bananas
A brownie should not be a prohibited treat for those who are in a weight loss process. This desert choice is a delicious cake, which can be tried even by those suffering from diabetes.
Ingredients: 2 egg whites, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 35g cocoa powder, 70ml buttermilk or yogurt, 120g sweetener, 110g Buckwheat flour, 180g dark chocolate, 1 large banana, sliced
1) Mix all dry ingredients: chocolate, cut into small pieces, buckwheat flour, sweetener, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Make a hole in their midst.
2) Beat egg, add the buttermilk and vanilla. Pour this mixture all at once into the hole created in the dry ingredients. Mix well with a spatula to incorporate.
3) Grease a round tray (diameter 20-23cm). Pour the dough and arrange the banana slices on top.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for at 160C-170C, removing the foil halfway through baking. It’s done when the edges begin to peel away easily from the walls of the tray.
5) Let cool in pan for 30 minutes and serve this warm.